Wanna be an Artist?
MTFA Contemporary believes representing artists is a great honor; and we give this process a lot of thought and care. The gallery is always interested in seeing new and established talent.
First, take a look at our website or visit the gallery to understand the nature of our gallery. After you are familiar the work we represent and you feel your work would be appropriate for us, please follow these guidelines.
Submissions are accepted via mail or e-mail.
Walk-in submissions will be looked at By Appointment Only.
To arrange appointment, please email: email@example.com
Please mail to: MTFA Contemporary | 228 Old Santa Fe Trail | Units A & B | Santa Fe, NM 87501
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org IMPORTANT: Put "Artist Submission" in the subject line.
Please include the following information:
- Name, address, phone, email etc.
- Include your website if available
- Please include awards, exhibitions, prominent collections, and other pertinent information such as featured articles in publications etc.
Photographs of Artwork – Minimum of Five
- Color print outs of artwork OR
- Digital images on CD or attached to email
- Please include title, medium, size and retail price
- Do not send original artwork
-Galleries where your work is shown
-Shows, Art Sales, and Exhibitions where your work is sold Supporting Material
-Marketing media such as brochures and catalogues featuring your work, if available
Include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope if you want your portfolio returned.